Why not organise a day out including a falconry display, a look around the craft units with some shopping and lunch?
Your day could look like this:
10:30 Arrival - coffee and homemade cake or cookies
11:00 Glass Blowing display and commentary
12:00 Visit the craft units
- watch the Potters on their wheel,
- the Chocolatier making mouth-watering sweets
- and the Violin Maker turning his wood,
(these are just examples of what can be seen).
13:00 Lunch in the farmhouse restaurant Click here for a typical farmhouse restaurant lunch menu
14:15 Visit our quirky gift shop/gallery
15:15 Afternoon tea and cake
- in the gardens by the pond in summer or
- sit inside in the warm with the roaring log fire in the winter
16:00 Leave for home